Sunday, March 16, 2008

sigh...

When I think about it I feel a bit sad.


I was copying all my data into my external disk. Then I came across some files. 31August (where we celebrated 50th merdeka together.), petaling street (where you guys gave the word focus a whole new meaning) then the time where we went to tetra pak.


Sadly I didn’t manage to take pic during the rock climbing day.


Come to think of it..i need to collect the photos from jo leen about the day lembu left.



A year has gone by.

And soon most of you guys will be leaving. I have decided not to go over (unless condition changes), I might be sending you guys off at that time.



Yang mulia, alien and jojo chan.




Ah gong, when you going ah??





Sigh..

Time flies…

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

time flies when you least expect it to!

and when u are sitting down there having nothing to do (and in Nicole Lai's case, no money to shop), time just dwindle there like an old aunty.

Bladibaaa.

Blurphidlah.