Monday, March 24, 2008

Korean Food

You know what, I think I can dub myself THE WORLD'S GREATEST SISTER.


I was craving for a bowl of steamed rice, with meat on one side, green vege on another and maybe orange vege like carrot on another side, then an egg yolk in the middle. Beautifully delicious.

Craving la.

But crave does come true, more often than dreams.

On the way home today, I woke up from my beauty sleep (in the car, you know la, I so RICH, got driver one) into a traffic jam. My driver ... oops, i mean bloody bladder was driving. Real massive jam. Red lights all around. And naturally, the bloody bladder was cursing all along. Chao chicken, Chao turtle, Chao cat, Chao dog, Chao monkey, Chao dragon, Chao elephant bla bla bla

and all I was thinking was ... FOOD.

so I ask: "What to eat for dinner ah?" (It was alrdy 8pm at that moment)

Bloody bladder (BB): "Walau! Now jam and I'm so hungry you still wanna talk about food ..." *then continue cursing all those animals on the road*

so I let it be.

My fantastic bowl of rice with meat and vege and EGG formed in my mind.

then I say: "Lets go eat Korea food! I wanna eat Bibimbap! My treat!"

BB: "Oh, ur treat ah, then sure can la. Where?"

Nicole the Great: "Little Korea lor, any restaurant, you pick"

so Little Korea we went.

Went in this Restaurant called "Restaurant Yong In". Was greeted by "Anyeonghasaeyo!"

sat down. I ordered Diltobibimbap (something liddat), and Bro ordered Bulgogi.

as usual, there are those FREE side dishes like KIM CHI ... so we eat eat eat ... eat until so full i wanna puke.

finally, there's also complimentary fruits (watermelon) and drinks (rice punch, and its DELICIOUS!)

the BILL? RM 47.30.

OOOOOOhhh *self stab, stab alrdy stab again*

*stab stab stab*

*stab stab stab*

so now i'm officially broke. I pledge to Nicole the Great that I will SAVE money for this week.

I swear!

and I successfully sustained my OATH for a great 10 mintues.

cause rite after that, I went to UO and purchased 5 yoghurts, 2 Chipster and 3 Dentyne.

*self stab again. stab alrdy stab again and again*

now I don't need to make any vow.

I indeed, have NO MONEY to spend for the rest of the week. I'll survive on yoghurt yoghurt and yoghurt. Oh yeah!

for the 683697592528 times in my life, I hope money does fall from the sky.

1 bothered:

Do I Look Like I Care? said...

hmmmmm....
u so really need to find one multi multi multi million aires punya bf la

so u can spend all the time.

why dun u consider apply jobs in middle east, since petrol price is rising and they make tonnes of money dy.
can consider them

but u will happy to be the the no 89714013740823605871039471 wifes of the multi multi multi multi multi million aires.........