Monday, March 31, 2008

questions

Ladies and gentlemen..

*play the charlie angels songs"




Come on..dum dee dee




Situation, I asked two guys about their opinion. (you know…i like to ask weird weird queations ( questions that girls dun ask)



QUESTION:

"What does it mean to a guy who could sleep on the same bed with his gf who has become his wife??? just wondering. =P"

and where did I get this question from, when I lay on my bed. where else. Thinking.



Anyway, what important is the answer.
Names have been changed to protect the people behind the scene.


Answer A: the girl has theoretically and practically accepting d guy as her close buddy and willing to sacrifice everything…


Answer B: "I was sleeping, haha (not important). By sleep on the same bed, you mean just sleep right? With asian culture which is more conservative, it could be a warming moment just on the fact that today onwards, you won’t sleep alone anymore. You also earn yourself a free pillow which is warm and somewhat your size, and a pair of ears to listen what you’ve been through the whole day. Sadly, some people just sleep and never realize the meaning of bed sharing in their partner’s eyes."


To vote for answer A, key in A sue 66555 and for answer B B sue 66655.

April Fool!!


In my opinion,
Answer B sounds really touching and to a certain extend true. When I was young, I always talk to my sister when we both sleep together. Talk about almost everything from 10pm to 3am in the morning. It’s fun but I must warn you, be prepared for lack of sleep.

Answer A would sound more conservative than answer B. In fact answer B is a much liberal answer.


I presume in a marriage, couples have to communicate with each other and thus the both would need all the topic in the world to CONTINUOUSLY talk.


No offense but hey..think about it… a couple sitting together with nothing to say…

BORING!!!




*roundround club in support of people's relationship...WTF!!!*

0 bothered: