Sunday, March 23, 2008

my weekend story.....

saturday morning,
i woke up around 10am, then went on9 until 12pm, then sleep at 1pm, woke up again at 5pm,
chao chicken! chao turtle!
wasted whole day!

saturday evening,
woke up dy, mind still blurr, remember that's an invitation to fren's birthday party,
still undecide wanna go or not, because i hvnt prepare any present (of course la, slept for whole day!)

at 7.30pm,
decide to go to fren party in subang, at same time call jojo to bring the finance calculator for me when i reach there
she wear very cute clothes n bring the calculator for me,
then i went to my fren party,
WTF
all indians, (the fren is Indian, but he told me he had invited some other race punya frens but only saya bodoh bodoh turn up!!!! WTF!!!)
chao chicken!! chao turtle!!

so stay there for awhile n quickly pergi, then go buy McDonald for my dinner
(hv u ever heard that went for birthday party but come back with hungry stomach!!!!!)

balik rumah, buat "should judge make law?"
at last, officially finish at 6am sunday........

then intesting part is on sunday!!!!
i went for a day trip to airport, both KLIA and LCCT!!!
the story begin.......
i fetch my sis to airport, then o.....
the stupid F1 was held there! along the way to LCCT!!!
so my sis miss the flight, then the whole day i be the driver go and back between LCCT and KLIA to search for the air ticket
the day trip started from 12.30pm, ended at 5.30pm

anyone wanna join the trip?
is F.O.C.,
i can take u all for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 bothered: