Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feng Shui

Feng shui.

You know, I do believe in these stuffs. I believe that when the Master says that this is Your Bad Year, it will be. If the Master says that I shouldn't drive too often, I don't. If the Master say I may face with food or alcohol poisoining, I will reduce and reduce the consumption of alcohol. (I just CAN'T reduce the consumption of FOOD). I do believe in these things.

However, in such cyberage, things have gone more ridiculous. In the past, when you want to know about your FORTUNE/ future, you go to the Master. Now, we have http://www.guanyinma.com/. Ok, I made that up. But but but, we DO have ridiculous things circling our email, as forwarded message.

Below is one of them, of which I am required to fill in my name, favourite colour, friend's name, favourite number bla bla bla
and indeed, I filled it up.
The result? Gorgeous. and I'm loving it =p

Please put your eyes as close to the monitor as possible to read whats in the above picture

Haha! Don't I just lurve it. Who the Fuck is my best friend and i'll have 10000000000000000 close friends in my life. Amazing!

and and and I'll own a BMW and a banglo by the seaside by 21 years old!!! Don't I just heart Feng Shui Calculation?!!

Yeah rite.

0 bothered: