Saturday, March 22, 2008

French toast

Ooooh I'm getting so French-ed!


I've failed with French Plait but I'm back with French Toast. Woohoo!


Had French Toast @ Cabanna yesterday, and to quote Jojo Chan, it's just "Roti Bakar".
It's so not true ok! Its waaaaay nutricious as compared to Roti Bakar that you find in Kopitiams ok!
There's bread, so there's carbohydrate (which can make me FAT)
There's egg, so there's protein
There's milk, so there's calcium
There's butter, so there's fats (which makes me FATTER)
There's salt, so there's sodium
and
There's maple syrup, which contains urm *goes to the fridge and check the syrup's Nutrition Facts* iron!
Oh yeah, see that? French Toast is NOT Roti Bakar! Geddit?!
Nicole Lai's homemade French Toast, which as usual, failed cause it's urm, too lembik (watery)?

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

not bad what.make me feel hungry when i see it..

i didn't eat breakfast today...

*sob* *sob*