Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mattel Warehouse Sale

[Adapted from http://www.shoppingnsales.com/]

PS: I did acknowledge the source, don't sue me for plaiarising. I am reading Bachelor of Commerce at UniSA (University of South Australia) and I scored a *ahem* for MCB, thus signifies that I don't PLAGIARISE. Thank you.



27 to 29 March 2008
Mattel Warehouse Sales

Branded Toys Offered
Mattel Toys
Barbie
Hot wheels
Matchbox
Scrabble
Pictionary

Fisher Price
Sesame Street
Barney



Time
27 March - Thu : 9am to 7pm
28 March - Fri : 10am to 7pm
29 March - Sat : 9am to 5pm



Location
2nd Floor Dataran Hamodal
Jalan Bersatu 13/4
Section 13
46200 Petaling Jaya

Barbie!!! May I? Can I? Shall I?
Barney!!! I love you, you love me, we are happy family, lalala

3 bothered:

Anonymous said...

girl..
how old are you??

Anonymous said...

i am 8 years old. wahahahahahahahahahahahah

who wants barbie!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEAT!!!....



then iam 10 years old...i want a puzzle set.
1500pieces please..

mana ah gong...ask hime to buy for us...

ah gong! ah gong!..

please please...

=)