Wednesday, March 12, 2008

French plait

I personally believe (Carolina, Miss 200X) that the French plait is a unique way of tying up a bunch of hair. It’s a more tedious process compared to a simple ponytail and it gives a feeling of sophisticated hairstyle. Yet the seemingly detailed pattern gives a sense of ‘sporty look’, of which the ponytail failed to do so. Also, French plait makes people looks less ‘aunty-ish’ as compared to the tied up ponytail/ crocodile clip.

Thus Nicole Lai the noob makes an attempt in trying out the sophisticated teenager hairstyle. French plait.


Result?

Failed to impress. Like a piece of shit.


Oh fine. Practice makes perfect right. Now I want long long long hair, so that I can tie nice nice French plait. Then maybe I can try the South African tiny cutie braids.


Oh, I so look forward to looooooooooooong hair.


Ok. I’m just blabbing. Go continue your Management Accounting. God bless.

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

not bad what...

even i can't tie like that...