Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maximising Nicole's Wealth

I think the ultimate goal of people around the world is to maximise Nicole's wealth, yet her own goal is just to spend, spend and SPEND.
In the car, with her Bloody Bladder:-
Nicole: Dinner, what to eat?
Kenn: I have spaghetti, but no SOS
Nicole: You cook ah?
Kenn: Ya, go buy mince meat.
Nicole: Ok, Tesco.
So with a GOAL in her little head, Nicole and Bro head right to the "NON-HALAL" section (something the Kedah-ans lack).
and they purchased this:

Nicole, who plans well for the future suggested to buy the ham as tomorrow's breakfast.


Then comes the usual habit:-

Nicole: Go get milk milk.

and this is what we got
It is a 2litre Goodday milk. From what I learn in econs, the BULKIER it is, the cheaper.

So there, we have all we NEED.

So walk we did, to the ice-cream section, accidentally.

and Kenn says:" Nicole, no more ice cream."
and Nicole chips in:" Ah then buy la!"
and these are what we got
Common sense tells us that Tesco ice cream cones are the cheapest. And the BUDS ice cream has a RED label, indicating that it is CHEAPER than usual. We are smart shoppers.

and then continue walking we did. Until we came across these
And seeing that they are also CHEAPER THAN USUAL, we grab them.

and then continue walking, till we saw the aisle for face, body and hair care.

and Nicole says: "I wanna check out Pimple cream la, the OXY finishing."
so we went to the Face care section.

Garnier. Stop and walk.
Clean and clear. Stop and walk.
Neutrogena. Stop and walk.
Bio essence. Stop and walk.
Follow me. Stop ... and then the promoter approached me and start explaining things.
She thought I was eyeing on the Moisturizer shelved beside the Pimple Cream. She talked talked talked. I nod nod nod.
and this went into my shopping cart:

Reason for buying: I appreciate the effort the Promoter made. At least she wasn't like the "Yakult" promoter. She just sit there and didn't even TALK. Like her mouth is made of Gold. A look at the "Yakult" promoter made me DIE DIE no Vitagen oso dun wanna buy "Yakult".

I am kind and smart rite. I am kind because I buy from the promoter. I am smart ... well ... lets just say I am smart because I choose to buy it just because the promoter influenced me to.

and we walked on. to the paying counter.

The queue wasn't long. The person in front of me was alrdy checking out.

Still, we are waiting. So when I wait, my eye will do it's usual exercise and look around the shelves.

and I came across Snickers and Mars bar.
Being economically savvy, I thought: "Hmm, damn Mac Centre, sell RM 2.50. If not because of F&I oso I don't wanna buy from you! Hmph! Here only RM 2.09. I restock! Hmph! Don't wanna buy from you! Hmph! Boycott you! Hmph!

so 2 bars of Snickers and a Mars bar went into the cart.




The end result?
RM53.84. Excluding the NON HALAL stuffs.

Stab self. Stab Stab Stab.

Negative cash flow. 100% no money. Bro paid for it. But I'm to pay him back. and Piggy bank I went. and dig out money for him.

Negative negative negative cash for this week. I now need to issue IOUs.=.='

Btw, my bro cooked this:
Not perfect, but ok ok la for a first timer. Compared to the job that I would have done ... I'll fair BETTER. Ok. I'll be worst off. Maybe I'll just burn the whole pasta. I don't live in self denial. I admit MY BROTHER IS A BETTER CHEF THAN I AM. Happy?



PS: I can't seem to get my priority right.
Not urgent and Not important (Blogging), I put it as the FIRST thing to do.
Urgent and Important (Law essay), i put in as the LAST thing to do.
See how I die.
Die alrdy die again.


Cheers,
Nicole
who need to learn self control

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

i love the speghetti..
it looks delicious..

yum yum..