Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fart around

LAW LAW LAW LAW~~~!!!!!

I really don't understand those people who study LAW~!!!!

I personally believe (Carolina, Miss 200X), it's ridiculous..

Lawyer used to be the man of my dreamssssssssssssssssssssss...

But I pledge that from now, I wouldn't dream of it anymore,

and will try to seek for DOCTOR instead.






Law...

"CHAO chicken, CHAO turtle !!!" (Quoted from KennySia)







Back to the harsh realities of life..



LAW LAW LAW............................

3 bothered:

Do I Look Like I Care? said...

chao turtle.

Anonymous said...

huh??


not me then jojo chan ah..
then joon kah..
then what else ah..


apa turtle??


apa chicken??

i dun geddit??

methenic0le said...

HAHA

chao turtle
chao chicken

don't geddit then read chao kennysia.com