Thursday, March 27, 2008

???

Since everybody is putting three symbols as the title, I might as well join in the fun. Wtf.

It is the 50th post!!! In conjuction with last year's 50th independance, wtf, I hereby, would like to comment, again, on the activsm of this blog. Congratulations people, for making it to the 50th post. Congratulations Nicole, for contributing so much crap. Congratulations Susu for contributing so much ... dreams, questions, emo-ness and Assignment craze. Congratulations Chan for your .... Barney-ness, Home tuition and LAW. Congratulations Ah Gong on your day-trip, beauty advice and "who am i" post. Congratulations Kai Nie for commenting on my Vitagen post. Congratulations Audrey and Philia for being non-existence.

Thank you, thank you all. I want to thank my parents, my lecturers, my friends and all programmers for all WE have here in this BLOG. Without them, this BLOG will non even exist.



Ooooh, I'm so touched by my own speech I'm so near to tears. Wtf.



Note to the two/three post below:
I sue you guys on the precedent on Negligence Statement. I am so lost reading what you wrote. It may lead me to mental distortion as mentioned by our non-existence Audrey in class today / yesterday.

Finally, I want to sue my house's contractor for resulting in a BLACKOUT when I'm doing my law assignment. The case would be base on Negligence Act.
Via the ratio decidendi of Donoghue and Stevenson bla bla bla bla bla bla

I am so condused by LAW yet so interested with it. Lord Denning's book is a great fun to read. Oh ok, i was just flipping through, not reading. And I like the way he write.



Disclaimer:
All of the above are written by Nicole without going through her BIG BRAIN (she has a very very big brain). Meaning to say, she is partially retarded when writing this.
So don't bother finding ways to sue her. You can't.

PS: I was just revived from a BLACKOUT in the midst of assignment. Forgive my randomness. Enjoy.

3 bothered:

Anonymous said...

I shall be the first person to comment on my own post.

You know, llog, like kennysai blog, people fight to be the FIRST three person who comment, so in this very 50th post, I shall fight to be the first person to comment.


Wtf. I think thinking about judges got me mentally damaged.

I would be very happy to sue them and get some money compensation.


Adios.
Do law.

Anonymous said...

wtf. i am tat free to comment on my own blog and then comment on my own comment now.

lecture me on time management.


wtf. this is pathetic. I shall really really press Alt+F4 rite after i post this comment.


wtf. commmenting on my own comment and then maybe comment on my own comment that comment on my own post is addicting.


REALLY PATHETIC.

Anonymous said...

walau...


yang mulia yang mulia..

you stayed until that late...


*salute*

but i also selpt at 2.15am..


so who give wtf a care.


but now..my brain is sending sleeping messages to me saying


GET SOME REST COZ YOUR BODY IS UNDER STRESS!