Sunday, March 23, 2008

Decide please?

I am so indecisive.

Question: Judges should not be in the position of deciding cases in such a way that they are seen to be making law – making law is the function of Parliament only.

and I came out with two thesis, duh ...

Thesis statement 1: Judges should be allowed to make law because


and

Thesis statement 2: Judges should NOT be allowed to make law because

which obviously contradict each other.

Which to support? Thesis 1? Thesis 2?

Have actually decided to use Thesis 1 after Yee Mun's case.

then read read read,

realize the Thesis 2 ain't that bad afterall ... not that there's completely NO supporting cases ...
so I changed to Thesis 2

then read read read

eh, found out that Thesis 1 has MORE advantages so thinking of switching back to Thesis 1 ...

yet don't feel like dumping Thesis 2 ...

so I'm now stuck.


You know what I finally think I should do? Write both essays, and compare which is better.

Ahhhh, BRILLIANT ME.

Needless to say, I don't have the luxury of time to write two essays ... heck, I don't think I have enough time to write even ONE piece of essay due to my nature of PROCRASTINATING

so yeah, I'm still pondering (like I have all the time in the world)

Enlighten me.
*screaming like mad: "I detest law!!!!!! Bladiibooooooooooooooooooooo"*

0 bothered: