Sunday, March 30, 2008

Raisin Cheesecake

Tralalala...



Nicole Lai so free she went and bake Raisin Cheesecake at 1am and the product finally came out at 4am! Bla. I removed it from the oven after baking for 1 1/2 hour but find it kinda water after it cooled down to room temperature ... so I baked for another 1/2 hour yet its still that watery. So baaah, don't bother.


Introducing .... Raisin Cheesecake.



I've totally forgotten to take the picture until the last piece left.

It turned out to be quite watery cause I added Milk in. Its unique, not like the other cheesecake I baked (the texture is actually soft ... like Secret Recipe dunno what Apple cheesecake thingy.) ... but it's lembik. So we have to finish it quick.

Frankly speaking, the "we" is actually Nicole. Dad ate two piece. Kenn ate one piece (which makes up to 1/4 of the cake). Nicole Lai ... she just sits there and eat eat eat ... not like piece by piece ...

Its like ... little bit by little bit. So I don't even know I'm finishing the 1/2 of the cake.

So now there's like 1/4 left. Bravo.

PS: Wanted to bring for you guys. But again, it's kinda lembik. So baaaah, next time la ya. Or go bake your own chocolate cake.

0 bothered: