Sunday, June 8, 2008

That was not the LAST!

No! The bak chang I ate yesterday was not the LAST BAK CHANG available in my house! There are more! They were kept in the fridge the LAZY GIRL here was just too lazy to check it out!
And this morning, before the parents leave for PORT DICKSON, mummy said there are BAK CHANG in the rice cooker (that’s how the LAZY FAMILY heat up stuff. No wok involved, no gas involved, less danger).

this isn't the last either. yeah, I stuck some greens on it to make it look healthier. At least I can claim I ate vege today. No constipation then. Ewww


So yeah, that wasn’t the last bak chang either! Congratulations to the didn’t-get-the-chance-to-celebrate-BAK-CHANG-day-girls, now there are BAK CHANG from Ampang! *jumps of joy*


Strictly speaking, they aren’t bak chang from Ampang … they origin from Cheras, where my grandma stays. But then, grandma resided in Ampang like 10 years ago and she come to Ampang often enough to visit her LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER here, so I guess there’s still the Ampang seed and thus I can say the bak chang is from Ampang. What’s the fuss? I don’t know, but I want to continue talking. My grandma was actually from Cheras, and then moved to Ampang, then to another part of Cheras. So the bak chang is actually Cheras – Ampang – Cheras. So yeah, the bak chang integrates Cherasness and Ampangness.


What the heck? I’m just too free. Pardon me.


PS: I’ll be bringing BAK CHANG on Tuesday! Tuesday! Cause Monday I have class and I highly doubt that I can wake up earlier to heat up the bak chang.


PPS: I think grandma’s BAK CHANG is a-bit-not-so-salty this year. The Bak Chang I ate yesterday was saltier, thus nicer. Hehe. Maybe grandma wants to make healthy Bak Chang. For a better life.

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

sweat.....