Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Egg Onion

I. HAVE. NO. MOOD. TO STUDY.

!@#$%^

Anyways, I cooked onion-egg today. Yeah baybeh, eggs ... again.
I think egg is the BEST creation of God. Erm, maybe after cocoa powder, and milk.

They look so real hor.

I mean, looks like it's cooked by mama one hor. Haha, I'm so proud I managed to cook a proper eggy-onion. Cause usually what goes in the WOK under Nicole comes out black. =) This came out the way it should. Bravo!

PS: I've ran out of stock for chocolates. No chocolate bar, no chocolate cookies, no chocolate whatsoever. That explains my moodiness. And due to that, I've been sleeping THE WHOLE DAY. I planned not to sleep tonight. I plan to turn myself into a REAL OWL.

I need self-discipline. Wtf.

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

milk is one of the best creation..

haha..i feel so proud...

hehehe...

just kidding....