Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Splash 2008

Come lets start cursing!


Stupid exam stupid finals stupid exam stupid finals

S-T-E-W-P-I-D!!!

Just because the STUPID exam, or rather, we brilliant PROCRASTINATORS (this time not NICOLE the Procrastinator, its Us the Procrastinators), we have to forgo the BIG EVENT OF THE YEAR -Summer Splash 2008!!!

Blaaaaa, another chance missed to enter Sunway Lagoon for FREE!

Bla! Why are we so STEWPID to choose to forgo it?

BlaDiDoo ... there's always time to change our minds

then there's always time to feel guilty

and there's always time to regret.

Anything. Baaah

Our decision up till 1.23 AM is to SKIP summer splash and study at home instead. Or rather, PRETEND to study.

Thats for NOW.

I can't guarantee anything for LATER.

Tata

PS: I'll be presenting in LAW class tomorrow I'll be presenting in LAW class later I'm so blur I'm gonna confuse the heck out of everybody... provided they don't already know what is going on, but 90% of the class KNOWS what is going on ... baaah, no FUN. Go sleep.

Thank you Bye Bye.

2 bothered:

Anonymous said...

sweat...


stay at home or somewhere to study first lah...

studies have to come first at the moment..

you guys have been played...time to study...

methenic0le said...

Dear Ah Ma,

I know you're old, but please watch your language.

The phrase "you guys have been played" sounds so wrong, just so wrong.

We have not been "played". We don't get "played" so easily, I think.

I think you meant "you guys have been playing"

*i'm innoccent*