Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bak ... chang / zhang

First and foremost, I would like to wish you HAPPY HOLIDAY
...
to MYSELF. =.=''. I've granted myself a holiday today, away from books, away from stress. Bravo. Good job! Thats for not going to Summer Splash yet not splashing myself on books...
On other note: Congratulations Phi and Jojo on your parties ALONE in your respective rooms. Too bad there aren't any weighing scale ... if there is, you'll freaked out you rather commit suicide, not from the burden of BOOKS, but from the burden of your BODY.

So since you guys have been eating away, I decided to grant myself an award as well, that is:RICE, glutinous rice with bak and zhang (I don't know Hokkien, so I don't really get the meaning of zhang)

A picture speaks gazillion words, so photos, fire away!


a naked bak zhang. I took off it's clothes.


the internal organs of bak chang (there is mushroom, egg yolk, dunno-wat-peas, walnut -i think and BAK, duh)


close-up shot of it's internal organs

Apologies to those who haven't been able to enjoy bak chang. Thousand of apologies without a hint of sincerity (blek). And this is the LAST bak chang available in my house cause my parents have been such gluttons they have finished the whole batch.


So yeah, no BAK CHANG from Ampang. Go get from Klang, after all, the Klang-Ah-Gong (as in grandfather) is obliged to bring US some. and also Kepong, cause the Kepong girl is called Ah-Ma (as in grandmother).


So dear Ah Gong and Ah Ma, BRING BAK CHANG! This is not a request, this is an ORDER!


Thank you Bye bye.


PS: Sorry if I have been rude. I am just too ME. Cheers =)

1 bothered:

Lee Sue Juin said...

ok..
i'll try my best...
haha...
you should have sms to me..
then i could have asked my mum to buy some for you guys...
i think that will be under my treat then..

if i can still get my mum to buy somemore from the market on sunday and bring it to you guys on monday...

haha....

see 1st...
hahaha....