Monday, June 16, 2008

Cheese - Rich - Cake

I have dreamt (throughout these few days of STUDIES) of having a rich rich cheese cake with me when I'm studying so that I can have something SATISFYING to munch on. Chocolate does fall into this category but ... too much chocolate no cheese makes Nicole a dull girl. Besides, these chocolate are making me feel HOT. Literally, I can feel my body temperature shooting up by the day.

So I dreamt to have some cold cold rich rich cheesy cake instead, and MY DREAM CAME TRUE! Serious! I did not tell mummy anything, but yesterday night she came back with this cheese-stick-cake for me! Yay!Guess my DREAMS DO COME TRUE sometimes. Hmm ... maybe I should dream about something like getting STRAIGHT HD's for this sememster than hmm ... maybe I can get all HDs!
*note to self : Nicole, you have to dream on. Keep dreaming! Do dream! I support you!*

So yeah, here's my super rich until like so rich cheese cake. Too bad the portion is too small. I finished it in like 10 minutes (I've tried to slow down) and I'm yearning for more now.

Nah, a close-up shot. Seriously, can you SEE how rich the texture is? Like totally CHEESY and flourless.

2 bothered:

Anonymous said...

me...me....

i want..i want..
i hungry..i hungry...

time to study...


burn taylors!!!!


muahahahhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah..


Envy envy envy 4 ur cheese-stick-cake.


...=="