Friday, February 29, 2008

WTF!


This is the 3rd time.same thing again.1st playing in the sea, then cycling with my mum (my mum doesn't even know how to cycle!).

From the sea side to the kampung area then to the rich area where there are a few mansions and big fields. The area where celebrities are suppose to be.


I saw my father coming out from the field with his newspapers.*usual*

Someone secretly wants to take my picture (and didn't get it)

and we then meet our grandma who is with her favourite granddaughter (which is not any of my sisters or me).

We then oblige-ly join her.

After that Poof.

I woke up.


I can still recall the scenery by the mansion. Its like those housing areas that has a big BIG house sitting on top of a hill overlooking huge grass areas.

There was a party at that time and there are many people.

The feeling i got was like, i was standing amongst famous people that i am not aware of and some of them are people i don't know.*WTF! How strange!*


I remember the mansion had a huge door and there were people standing there too.


Maih (but) above all,

I loved the feeling of being by the sea and playing in it.

I also liked the feeling of cycling in a long distance. Like a cycling tour.

I enjoyed watching the scenery change and the people around me change too.

Though there were cars (technology! gets into my dreams too!), but i guess that' part of life.

=)


Either way, the only bit i never really enjoyed was being at the mansion. Though i love to look at hills and green grass too. Maih (but) i prefer to see it with peace and quite.

Not with (about) 100 people in it or walking around!.


That's all Milk has got to say for the moment.


Tata

Milk

0 bothered: