Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Glorified

Wtf. Upon my usual habit, I went and click on the link of kennysia.com on my "search bar". After reading his super funny post on DAP's rocket kid aka something which the vibrating ring belongs, I went to his LINKS and expect to find CrapKingdom.

Of course, my search is in vain. Wtf.

Stupid.

Nobody's posting anything after I put in so much effort in starting this blogger and after Jojo put in so much effort to add in links and stuff.

Wtf. Even I have nothing to say. My says are in my blog. Wtf.

2 bothered:

Anonymous said...

SWEAT...
What the FCUK...

you expect him to see and have a look at our blog..of all people,

KENNYSIA!!!

No way would he even open this...

If he does, that would be when i didin't expect it.


>.<


Sue Sue

Anonymous said...

Dear Milk,

There is a spelling mistake in your comment.

It should be spelt FUCK, not FCUK. They are two very different thing.

FCUK stands for French Connection UK while FUCK stands for ... well, fuck.

understoond? Wtf.

Obviously, I have nothing to do.