Friday, February 29, 2008

Hair style

Note: This blog post may be highly offensive and may not be suitable for matured minds. If you wish not to proceed, please click Alt+F4.

  • If you are aged 21 and above, please click HERE or HERE.
  • If you are aged between 13 and 21, please click HERE or HERE.
  • If you are aged 12 and below, please proceed.

.

.

.

have patience

.

.

.

it's the virtue of mankind

Hi. My name is Nicole Lai and I am one of the citizens in Crap Kingdom. The reason I join this Kingdom because I feel that there is a bond between us Rakyat. We believe in each other, We respect each other and last but not least, We Crap each other out. Obviously, I am crapping here cause that's what I do best –crapping.

Ok. My original intention of writing this blog post is to ask for advice from you folks. You see, I have been living in Crap hair all my life. My hair is always in its' trademarked messiness, regardless if I bother to comb it. Strands of hair are always poking out from beneath, making me look like I've never washed them for days. Also, my hair MUST be crooked at the end, regardless if I bother to blow dry it.


So after spending my whole life in my extravagant messy hair, I decided to have some changes. I have taken time off from my potato-couching and did something which I consider extremely amazing – I have tied my hair up. However, I can't seem to decide on which hair-management best suit me, therefore I'm seeking for your professional advice / opinion.

Below are two pictures of my art hard work:




I was thinking of using red red ribbons. Wtf.


So which one do you think is the better option? First? Second? Or Neither?

Can't seem to decide?


Now go wash your eyes. Wtf.



~Nicole~

4 bothered:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...

Either way, it makes no difference.

Muahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

However, your hair looks alright to me. If it didn't i would have drawn your messy hair in my art. The thing is it is not messy.

Maih (but) if you still want an answer, my answer is, i can't see the 2nd picture's hairstyle clearly.

So i would have to go with the 1st style.

And then again, the 1st hairstylr would make you look younger and the 2nd one less younger.(younger as in like a kid)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ps: i don't have to wash my eyes when i see your picture (coz i see you almost everyday,last year, immune already). i would desparately! need to if it was Jojo Chan!!!


AND by the way, i still forgot to send you guys the drawing about us all. Lembu got it already. i think i'll post it up in this blog.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter with your hairstyles.
It's face problem..

ps: SUSU LEE, WHY DO YOU NEED 2 WASH UR FACE IF IT'S MY PICTURE???!!! wtf!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sexy,

Hahahaha. Heard that? I mean, saw that?! It aint no face problem for me! It seems like there are MORE problems for you!

Milky says she need to go back into the cow's body and come out refreshed if she ever see your picture! Wahahahaha

Ok, don't laugh. It's serious matter here. So seroius I can't help laughing.

Not funny. Not funnnnyyy!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
damn ki siao la you guys..

and jojo chan, i mean eyes and not face.

hahahahaha...


muahahahahahahahahahhahahaaa



sue sue