Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sPeCiaL tHanKs.....

hihihihihi everyone.....


my 4th post... hahahaha.... still can be counted wif my right hand... haha....

FP & ICBM still waiting..... haihzz.... FA3 was terrible.... haihzzz...... haihzzz.....

anyway.... im so free.... super free.... till i cant study & think sumtin really no use one... hahaha....

now i hv decided to post sumtin not important (at all).... lol.....

*****

hm...... wan to give special thanks for JOJO chan....

she let me slept at her bad while she was doing BIS cheat sheet... haha.... i sleep and she study....  im damn relax lor.... 

24 November 2008

8 ++ (almost 9 p.m.)
i called jojo... haha.... then talk talk talk.... then decided to come and ON-ing at her - small - clean - room.... haha....

9 ++ p.m.
reached jojo's hse... went in and put my stuffs.... talking session for a little while then start study.....

10 p.m.
i was doing ICBM cheat sheet (draft)

11 p.m.
feel so sleepy and my eyes very 'bengkak' so lagi feel sleepy... hahaha.....
so i decided to go 7e to buy sumtin to make me awake.....

11 ++ p.m.
reached 7e which is only opposite jojo's hse... haha.... then look her and there... starring at snacks corner and then found nth.... then look her and there again.... then i decided to buy the "usual snack" which is cheese ring (jojo's n nic's favorite snack)... then hor... i feel not enuf... then i go tho the refrigerator and get lipton green tea.... ok... i thought im done edi.... eeeh.... mana tau i feel like eating mo far kor... hahaha... so i bought oso lor....

11 ++ p.m.
reached jojo's hse again.... then i settled everything then start study..... but wait.... while im studying FP, im eating cheese ring... haha.... then study.... study.... study.... study chapter 9 (estate planning) which talk bout Will and Power of Attorney.... ahaha....

12 a.m.
i hv finished my cheese ring... now i feel sleepy again.... =.= but gege (pretend) to study although nth goes in my brain... haha....

12 ++ a.m.
cannot tahan edi... i wan sleep..... haha.....

then jojo said "sleep in my bed" ahaha... at 1st i dun wan coz me plan to ON ma....... so hv to study lor.....

12 ++ ++ a.m.
really cannot tahan... then i sleep lor... i tell jojo "wake me up in 1 hour time".. jojo said "ok"...
then i sleep lor.....

1++ a.m.
"phi phi....." called jojo.... then i wake up lor.... then i realize my eyes cannot open... hahaha.... become more "bengkak"... hahaha... but as usual.... i like to gege (pretend)... haha... so i get off from bed and go to "my table" and start study again.....

1 ++ ++ a.m.
cannot tahan.... nth goes in my mind.... and im still starring at the same page in chapter 9.... ahaha...... then jojo asked me to sleep agian.... then i sleep again lor... haha..... she said she will wake me up when she wan to sleep...... then i sleep... sleeep.... sleeeep.... zzzZZZzzz

7 a.m.
yay... phi phi woke up edi... i realize tat the whole day i din study.... the only things that goes in into my memory is that i ate ring cheese and mo far kor and drank lipton green tea.... =.= ahahahahaha......

7 ++ a.m.
study study.... study study.....

7 ++ ++ a.m.
i helped jojo typing her BIS cheat sheet while she is sleeping.... but actually she cant sleep... haha... so i duno wat she is doing under her blanket.... haha....

8 ++ a.m.
finished....... yay... im continuing my FP chapter 9.... hahaha.....

9 ++ a.m.
jojo... jojo....wake up... wake up... up... up... up.... ahaha.... mee become alarm... lol....

9 ++ ++ a.m.
im thinking of wat to bring for my US trip.....

10 ++ a.m.
having breakfast wif jojo.... 2 slice of gardenia bread + kaya jam... hehehe.....

10 ++ ++ a.m.
went out from jojo's hse.... and went to buy things.... of course sumtin that to eat... lol... =.=

11 a.m.
reached my own room.... then open laptop, settle everything... then...... browsing.... chatting..... now blogging...... haihzz...

12 a.m.
i hv to go pay my ticket... hahaha.... and settle my US things.... haha.....

im so damn free wei.... any one wan to give me extra time???? haha.... i nid nid nid... really nid.....

tonite no matter wat happen.... me hv to ON myself... haihzzz... FP and ICBM..... haihz.....

ok..... end of the story.....

1 more time .... special thanks for JOJO chan.....

thanks to NICOLAI and LI HUEY as well for worrying me...

im so sorry din pick up ur call....

special sorry for AUDREY for help nth when she really nid me.... i feel so bad.... T.T

thanks to SUE SUE for wishing me "good luck"....

the super special thanks to my LORD, JESUS CHRIST for giving me u all as my friends.....

luph u all..... ^o^

1 bothered:

methenic0le said...

Consultation hour open after ICBM paper. RIGHT AFTER ICBM!

and welcome =)

ICBM ICBM FP FP ICBM ICBM FP FP
Good luck everybody! All the best!