Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The food trivia

While somebody's at it, I shall join in the fun and continue on with the "Randomness".

Despite being home, it does not feel homely for the dinner table was empty. The hungry me had too roll up my sleeves and cook for my grumbling stomach =(

Menu for the day: EGG -___-

First dish: Sunny side

IMG_2408Pretty kan! It’s not perfect but it’s pretty. PLUS, it’s waaaay better than “fried rice uncle’s” sunny side. It’s healthier + cheaper. Hohoho!

Second dish: Eggy tomato

IMG_2409 Ha! My motto of life is to live healthy -__- thus the healthy meal.

Decided to combine my meal like I've ordered "eggy tomato rice PLUS egg".

IMG_2412 To add on to the HEALTHINESS, rice “not white”.  What it is called again? Grain? Red rice? Gosh, my vocabulary has gone down to negative infinity.

IMG_2414 Hoo, look at the yolk. Me like! I know it looks super yucks but who asked you to judge an egg by it's look? STUPID.

Conclusion: My life is NOT pathetic either.

IMG_2406 My egg even looks classy. You know, the sauce-decoration thing high class restaurants use in their servings? The sauce to decorate the BIG plate with a SMALL meal? Mine has it.

I’m classy. I know.

*pukes* -__-

Ok, I shall bid Goodbye now.

Back to FINANCIAL-PLANNING-I DON’T-WANT-TO-SEE-YOU-NEXT-SEMESTER.IMG_2417

Oh, and I’m currently reading “My best friend’s girl” by Dorothy Koomson (so much for I-don’t-want-to-see-FP-next-sem x_x)IMG_2416

Yeah, I don’t know my priority.IMG_2418

Farewell!

0 bothered: