Sunday, September 28, 2008

amore..when you least expect it..


ever notice how closely we pick our lovers..sometimes some of us do not bother at all...(maybe...)

but most of the time..there is something in him/her that we love so much to the extend it is why he adore our partners...what is your partner's speciality? think about it..or if you know it already..good...

Lately i have been too busy already..to the extend i feel absolutely tensed up that i cannot do my work.

so i spent some time working on another thing that has been bothering me..i noticed that the reason why i seem to always do not have time is because i do have a lot of things that i want to get out from my head, spell it out in stories or capture in my head...and these things are often only input and no output..

now a days, ah ma could finally output some of her thoughts..and her latest thoughts..a bf with a little tummy i can poke with..hehehehe

i was in M floor in taylors when that thing came to me...as a "good" ah ma..i would not have any requirements about what my future bf would be like..

i saw Emma taking a picture of Adam's healthy tummy..and i laughed to myself..when they left, i thought to myself..hmm...a healthy tummy...and came up with this thought...hehe...random leh...XD

and usually people will say "my partner must be strong, macho guy or a beautiful and feminine girl and ya-da ya-da ya-da"..to me..i love it when i can bond closer with the person dear to me..sooo....a little tummy will do a little trick..^^

when i am angry, i hit it..i doubt he might would mind...
when i am sad, i hug him (hey, at least that man of mine feels comfortable to cry on and then sleep on later)
when i am happy, i can rub it..(this just came to me..don't accuse me of anything)

so yeah..there are uses for a little tummy...

XD

that is why i would like a honey with a little tummy...^^

at least i know when i fall, i have a soft landing...hahaha

so yeah...the comic below is an illustration..i guess it might be enlarged to a too big size..its not a good art but the it gets to the point...i guess.....


enjoy..

and i will go back to doing my assignment..
...............................


do not copy and use without permission...thanks...^^..this are is originally posted up in www.SUEPOLARBEAR.deviantart.com.

4 bothered:

MY tiny LiFe said...

hahahaha....tat's y i dun keep fit!!!
so...does anyone understand the moral of the story???
guys go fattening ur tummy..
so tat girl will automatically come wif u!!:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

that is just a comic leh...

^^

MY tiny LiFe said...

some girls like little tummy one...hahaha

Anonymous said...

sweat...

==''

yeah..that would be only me..the really silly girl...