Thursday, May 29, 2008

dun bother bout this.... talking nonsense....

Hahahaha…. I dunno what happened to me.. But when woke up (just few minutes ago), then suddenly I got this feelings…

Haha

So random… =o=’

I got a lot question in my mind that I dunno how to ans…. I dunno what happen, but there is a feeling of insecure deep inside my heart… worry about future, family, friends,.....

What would be our future?? What would be our life in the next 20 years?? Who u are is the future?? Will u stay the same??

Time goes so fast…. I wish I could stop and turn back the time…. I want to change what have happened….y regret always comes after we hv done it?

***

Sometimes I wish I were somebody else…

Hv u ever think y u r who u r?? y u hv born as what u are?? y u are here??

***

*

*

**

***

****

******

Haih… what am I writing?? I oso dun und… simply type one… lol…. Crazy dy… too much sleep… hahahahaha…… dun bother bout this….


0 bothered: