Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ah Ma's experience b4 assignment due...

AH MA IS BACK...


LISTENING TO ANDREA BORCELLI WHILE THINKING OF MY STORY..


I find it weird..
especially these few days..

i can bet that every single person who reads this..(even those that are not within our group...eh-hem...i mean bark and A...eh-hem..hehe..just kidding)

will not believe a single word i say..

what i have to say is that i feel protected...

maybe i am feeing dizzy and i am typing nonsense..but the feeling seems real..

that i am protected by someone or something...somehow or other..these few days..events (mostly) happen in a way that i could avoid being harmed really badly..

i am very grateful about that..
for the fact that i have almost got into an accident a number of times..the fact that i could have been dead and burried six feet under ground...i would not have made it for my 19th birthday..
i may have been dead after my Ausmat exams..may not even know you all now...

terrible things just happen everywhere..

For this..i toast a toast to these people:
1) my family..for always being there for me
2) negk..for all the things you have done..
3)yang mulia.for teaching me how to crap and be random..
4) jojo for showing me around taylors in my first year..
5) plutorian for being who you are.
6) ah gong for seeing the bad times that i was in and trying to get me to talk
7) lembu.. for understanding me
8) phi for helping me whenever you can and
9)...i will continue when get out from this dizzy spell..

i am very very very grateful

that you all still put up with my nonsense..*do i look like i care*...and still stick to me or get me to stick to you all when i am MIA...(missing in action)

thanks a lot

i really don't know what could be done in return (other than money, coz i need that too..XD)..but maybe i will return it back in another life...
maybe..
maybe not

who is to know...

either way..

yang mulia, jojo..phi..plutorian..lembu..ah gong..thanks...
*i need tissue*
thanks a lot..

i will miss all of you if anyone of you were to go overseas..
your laughter, smile, crappiness, and randomness..nothing i could do to stop anyone of you..but i hope that we could all still keep in touch...

*appreciate what you have today coz it may not be here (or there) the next day..round round club in support of your mental health..WTF*

2 bothered:

Anonymous said...

what about me?

sob sob

so emo la your post

methenic0le said...

as in kelly chong?

this post is not written by Nicole.

to check whose post is it, you can look at the labels below.

and i'm never emo. kononnya.