Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 1 in Huntsville

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. very cold.......


tats the 1st impression i get when i reached Dulles, Washington DC.....


summore i only wear my normal-white-giordano jacket plus a scarf...

i kena con... my agent said "normal jacket can cope la"............ wat she mean by normal jacket?????? is 10 degree Celsius or below...... can u imagine it??? im wearing the so called "thickest" jacket among ppl dere..... mayb they think mee and my friends crazy.... hahahaha......

than not only tat.... my 1st day in Huntsville, our car kena accident edi... haihzzz.... its only few meters from the airport..... then "bang......." haihzzz.... so scary..........

here got alot spanish speaking ppl... dunno how to communicate with them.... haihzz.....

and u now wat.... mee still can find indonesian here.... ahahahahaha..... i got 2 indonesian friends here... lol.... i think indonesian like to travel alot alot alot.... jz like me.... always ON.... hahahahaha.... im so proud to be an indonesian... lol....

anyway... i hv to off 1st.... coz my orientation start soon.....

TC..... 

0 bothered: