Monday, April 28, 2008

Money minded


I so like this picture I made it my Desktop Background.
Be glad jojo. This is one of the few moments I actually compliment you. Come back, come back to earth, don't fly too high.
To be frank, the main reason I love this photo is because of the subject inside.
No, not the sun. Is the face (let me 'perasan' a tid bit can?)
Reason? My nose looks quite high. Like hidung tinggi. Bangga diri~
So what if it looks a tid bit high? It may not matter to you, but it makes the difference in the world to me.
A high + big nose = RICH. Yea! I heard that from somewhere. I remember people saying that if your nose is BIG and HIGH, it means you'll be RICH.
Oh yeah, another RICH factor.
Gosh, I'm so money minded I can't help myself.
I am so going to hynotized myself to sleep by believing that i'm going to be RICH RICH RICH. like FREAKING RICH.
I'm so gonna like *holds a dangling chain-watch* and start chanting "I'm going to be rich. I'm going to be rich"
-___-
and I think I'm so money minded I don't have space for relationship.
Today, the conversation with Ronnie about my future boyfriend start again.
He has to curse my future boyfriend / imaginary boyfriend.
He has been doing it for the past year and he is doing it again.
I dunno what did my future boyfriend / imaginary boyfriend do to him, but he MUST curse him/me.
He must go like "I pity your future boyfriend."
and my feeling at that moment was "I don't care. Not like I want any boyfriend. All I want is MONEY. RICH. MONEY"
then he start saying how pathetic my future boyfriend will be, having me as a girlfriend
while i go on thinking bout money
-___-
Talk about love vs money.
I think i'll go for the later. Wtf. That is so imhumane. Sue me.

1 bothered:

Anonymous said...

Nicole Lai! HAHAHA....YOU ARE money minded. BUT I also want a RICH BF laaa~!!! XD